Personal information we collect
The categories of personal information we collect depend on how you interact with our Services.
- Your communications with us. We collect personal information from you such as your email address when your request information about our Services, register for our newsletter, give feedback on our product, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you will be asked to provide certain information, which may include personal information.
Information collected automatically
We collect certain information automatically when you used our Services. This information includes your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information (inferred location based off of your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click and how you interact with our Services.
Cookies, web beacons, and Analytics information
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional cookies. Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website and product features may not function as a result.
How will we use your information?
We use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Managing your information and account
- Responding to services request, product feedback or other requests
- Providing access to certain areas or functionalities of our Services
- Answering requests for customer or technical support
- Pursuing legitimate interests, such as digital marketing, research, information security and fraud prevention.
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services.
- Ensuring internal quality control and safety
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
For any questions about data retention, please contact email@example.com.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to prcessing – You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
PO Boz 93374
2509 AJ Den Haag
Telephone: +31 (0)708888500