We're happy to announce that we've released fourteen new devices to use for your mockups:
At Mock Magic, we want to make the process of creating mockups as seamless and fast as possible. Today we're launching two new features that help with that:
- With our new crop feature, you can choose to highlight a specific part of your uploaded design.
- With paste-to-upload, uploading designs to your mockup is now as easy as pasting an image from your file manager or directly from Figma, Sketch, or other design tools.
In addition to that, we've improved the way canvas navigation works for trackpad users. Panning, scrolling, and zooming have never felt as smooth as now. And to put the cherry on top of the proverbial cake, you can now create mockups for the iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini.
Today, we're launching an all new Mock Magic. We're very excited about this big step and can't wait for you to try it out. A few highlights of the most important changes:
- A completely revamped design that's much easier to navigate and understand. With an unlimited canvas and smart properties panel this design is ready for the future.
- We've added zoom controls to the canvas
- Auto orientation, so the device's rotation automatically adapts to your uploaded design in portrait or landscape mode.
- You can now name your mockup files
- We know you care about speed, so we've made Mock Magic much faster than before. Files load quicker and navigating is much improved with useful keyboard shortcuts